Luxury Bell Glamping Tents at Club Boutique Hotel Cunnamulla.
Combining the romance and fun of camping but with all the luxury of a five-star hotel.
The oversized 4.5 or 6m Bell tent is standard with a queen bed however up to three singles can be added to the family option.
The high pitch roof provides a spacious area for a dining table and chairs inside as well as a large outside area.
Features include a beautiful garden away from the hustle and bustle of life you have a room with the best view of all.
At night explore the outback skies with a million stars or enjoy the warmth and atmosphere around the fire.
In the day relish the rich blue skies, fresh air and lavish garden surrounds and peaceful ambience or go exploring Cunnamulla.
The Club Boutique Hotel Glamping experience is re-defining luxury in outback Queensland
Outback Glamping experience includes sumptuous beds, fluffy pillows, five-star linen, robes, towels, slippers and decadent amenities.
A range of styles and sizes are available to suite individuals, couples or families.
Above rates are per night and include:
- Glamping only with a second daily service included
- Free WI-FI included in public areas
- Bar Fridge stocked with two bottles of water, Robert Timms coffee bags, tea bags, sugar, milk, snacks
- Luxury amenities shampoo, conditioner, body wash, triple milled soap,
- Free airport pick up and drop off service is required to be pre-arranged on booking
- Self Rating of 4 STARS ««««
- Children: Infants 0 up to 2 years are Free of Charge using existing bedding. Children over 3 years of age are as per adult rates. Cots are available at a rate of $10 per night, payable direct and to be pre-booked.One Infant is permitted to be added to the maximum room capacity when a cot is booked for the infant to sleep in.
- Check-in time: 2:00pm Check-out: 10.00am
Monday – Saturday 8am – 7pm
Sundays: 2pm – 5pm
Check in out of hours is required to be pre-arranged on booking
- Payment facilities available: Visa and Mastercard, AMEX